Required Technical Skills
Primary Skills : Core Java, REST/SOAP, Java 8, Redux, Express, NodeJS, Collection Framework, Reflection API, Stream API, Microservices, AWS Lambda, SNS, SNQ, S3, DynamoDB
Secondary Skills: AWS Services – ELB, EBS, DevOps, React
- 14+ years of Java 8, Spring Boot, Cloud, API model, Token model development experience
- Experienced in working and coordinating with multiple tech stack teams (frontend, backend, QA, Automation, DevOps)
- At least 5-7 full-scale development projects with Microservices, Micronauts, Stream API, AWS Services, and DynamoDB. Token-based calling model.
- Working knowledge of developing applications using native AWS services, including using Lambda functions, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, S3, ELB, EBS, etc.
- Must have good knowledge and expertise with Java 8 frameworks (Thread, Reflection API, Stream API), including Springboot/Micronaut, etc.
- Must have a good understanding of Domain-Driven Design principles
- Must be passionate about design and development methodology, including coding standards and writing efficient and readable code
- Should have experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Should have experience in deploying cloud applications using Dockers/ Containers
- Should have experience in integrating automation scripts with CI/CD Pipeline
- Must have executed projects using Agile Scrum methodology and be aware of all processes involved in Scrum
- Should be very well versed with current technology trends in IT Solutions, e.g., Cloud Platform Development, DevOps, Low Code solutions, Intelligent Automation
- Able to write (if required) and review high-quality code and Test cases per the project requirement with minimal supervision.
- Code review keeping in the approach of generating optimized code & solution
- Working closely with the customer side tech architect, product managers, and third parties.
- Understand the product and the entire flow to see the bigger picture and provide holistic solution in line with the existing product and the road map.
- Create and maintain best practices and reviews
- Participate in Daily Scrum calls, Scrum Planning, Retro, and Demos meetings
- Comply with development processes, documentation templates, and tools prescribed by CloudSufi or its clients
- Contribute towards the creation of a knowledge repository, reusable assets/solution accelerators, and IPs
- Provide feedback to junior team members and be a coach and mentor for them