- 15+ years of experience in delivering Software projects in Data integration/ETL space
- Hands on technical skills in Cloud products like GCP/AWS/Azure and ETL tools like Talend/Informatica/Data Fusion.
- Customer facing leader role and has led a team of 25+ engineers from design development and migration phases.
- Ability to architect complex ETL/ELT projects using Talend. Experience in Google Data Fusion is a plus
- Good to have : Understanding on Kinaxis and SAP products
- Manage project development from initiation to closure.
- Be accountable for project results along with the team members.
- Work with team and client to complete project charter outlining scope, goals, deliverable, required resources, budget and timing.
- Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task.
- Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed.
- Ensures documentation is maintained as the project is changed or re-fined over time and communicates project status to end-users.
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and clients.
- Act as a mediator between client and team members.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems through the project life cycle.
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms.
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports.
- Ensures all internal and external standards and regulatory requirements are met.
- Provides feedback to team and/or individuals on performance.
- Lead, coach and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
Project management skills
- Project management tools & techniques such as Wrike, Atlassian Jira, MS Project etc.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Worked in an agile environment
- Proven experience with SDLC and Architecture
- Understanding and experience of the latest and upcoming technology developments