Primary Skills (Must haves):
- Strong Software development experience in C#, NET Core 3.1 & .NET Framework 4.6
- Strong experience with SQL Server and SQL Programming
- Knowledge of Java script is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern software development methodologies, with emphasis on multi-
- tenancy, high-availability, service delivery pipelines and operating services.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across organizational and functional
- boundaries in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience building, monitoring, and deploying cloud- based services is desirable.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Ability to regularly work with and meet engineers and product managers
Non-Technical/ Behavioural competencies required
- Should have very good verbal and written communication, technical articulation, listening and
- presentation skills
- Should have proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should have demonstrated effective task prioritization, time management and internal/external stakeholder management skills
- Should be a quick learner, self-starter, go-getter and team player
- Should have experience of working under stringent deadlines in a Matrix organization structure