Java 8/9, Core Java, Design patterns (more than Singleton & Factory), Web Services development REST/SOAP, XML & JSON manipulation, CI/CD.
Jenkins, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), SAP JCo library
- Must have integration component development experience using Java 8/9 technologies and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Must have in-depth knowledge of design patterns and integration architecture
- Experience with developing solutions on Google Cloud Platform will be an added advantage.
- Should have good hands-on experience with Software Engineering tools viz. Eclipse, NetBeans, JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, SVN etc.
- Should be very well verse with current technology trends in IT Solutions e.g. Cloud Platform Development, DevOps, Low Code solutions, Intelligent Automation
Good to Have:
- Experience of developing 3-4 integration adapters/connectors for enterprise applications (ERP, CRM, HCM, SCM, Billing etc.) using industry standard frameworks and methodologies following Agile/Scrum
Behavioral competencies required:
- Must have worked with US/Europe based clients in onsite/offshore delivery model
- Should have very good verbal and written communication, technical articulation, listening and presentation skills
- Should have proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Should have demonstrated effective task prioritization, time management and internal/external stakeholder management skills
- Should be a quick learner and team player
- Should have experience of working under stringent deadlines in a Matrix organization structure
- Writing the design specifications and user stories for the functionalities assigned.
- Develop assigned components / classes and assist QA team in writing the test cases
- Create and maintain coding best practices and do peer code / solution reviews
- Participate in Daily Scrum calls, Scrum Planning, Retro and Demos meetings
- Bring out technical/design/architectural challenges/risks during execution, develop action plan for mitigation and aversion of identified risks
- Comply with development processes, documentation templates and tools prescribed by CloudSufi or and its clients
- Work with other teams and Architects in the organization and assist them on technical Issues/Demos/POCs and proposal writing for prospective clients
- Contribute towards the creation of knowledge repository, reusable assets/solution accelerators and IPs
- Provide feedback to junior developers and be a coach and mentor for them
- Provide training sessions on the latest technologies and topics to others employees in the organization
- Participate in organization development activities time to time – Interviews, CSR/Employee engagement activities, participation in business events/conferences, implementation of new policies, systems and procedures as decided by Management team